Do you know:
- That you don't need a stamp on a Letter to Santa in Canada.
- If you write your Letter to Santa and mail it in Canada before December 11, you will get a reply. Don't forget to add your return address.
- The last page of Santa and His Super Hero is a self addressed Letter to Santa that your child can cut out after they write their letter, fold it, tape it and drop it in the mail box.
- We would like to give you a FREE download of the Letter To Santa page from the back of our book.
How does it work?
- Let us know who you are to get your FREE Letter for Santa
- Save the PDF letter on your computer
- Print as many Letters to Santa that you need
- After your child(ren) finish their letters, fold it along the dotted line and tape it closed
- Put your return address on the lines provided
- Mail it by November 15 and your child will get a reply